Innovative Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to innovative gaming: a community dedicated to fun after the 9-5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BFBC2 beta crazy glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Hendrix

Dr. Hendrix

BFBC2 beta crazy glitch Empty
PostSubject: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:03 pm

Lately I've been working on getting my BFBC2 beta to work properly, I've made it past a few major problems, but now I've run into what seems to be a very original one.
My game runs perfectly down to the moment I spawn in a match, at which bottom the bottom half of my screen freezes while the top is still playable.
This renders the game basically unplayable since, when aiming, I can only see the top millimeter or so of my sights.
If anyone has run into a common problem in other games, or has suggestions please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Star
Admin
Star

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:57 pm

whats ur system specs hendrix? post them

also, if u haven't updated ur video drivers, u should, after seeing ur post here i did some digging, i couldn't find the exact problem ur having, but many ppl have had various glitches that render the game unplayable, and many ppl have fixed it with a driver update.
Back to top Go down
https://innovativegaming.forumotion.net
Dr. Hendrix

Dr. Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 pm

I'm running XP professional
2 gigs of ram
geforce 7950 GX2 card
Intel Core2 CPU- 2.66 GHz

I did update my drivers, sadly that's what caused the issue. Before hand it would crash, now after the update I get the strange white bar.
Back to top Go down
Star
Admin
Star

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:26 pm

the roll back to what u had before
Back to top Go down
Star
Admin
Star

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:27 pm

also, that card is just in the verge of being useless, edge has a 7900 and he cant even stand to play the game its so choppy
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hendrix

Dr. Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 pm

I'll keep that in mind. I was planning on doing a roll back pretty soon anyhoo, thanks bud!
Back to top Go down
Star
Admin
Star

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:40 pm

if u can afford it, i would upgrade that card, check into the low end nvidia 200 series, u can prollie get one pretty reasonably priced, dont go any higher than that or ull be wasting money on a card that wont do much, ur processor wont be able to give enough thruput, ull just bottleneck, but a small gpu upgrade can clean up ur graphics quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Reconsniper

Reconsniper

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm

You will just get alot of headshots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shagnasty

Shagnasty

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:40 am

I didn't understand a fucking word you said there star. Hope you are happy with yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BFBC2 beta crazy glitch   BFBC2 beta crazy glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

BFBC2 beta crazy glitch
Page 1 of 1