Innovative Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to innovative gaming: a community dedicated to fun after the 9-5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howitzer needs some attention.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Howi

Howitzer needs some attention. Empty
PostSubject: Howitzer needs some attention.   Howitzer needs some attention. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:09 am

Hi.
Tried to register on the forums as " t[-_-t]0W1 " never got a confirmation email.
Now I can't use that name or email.
So, uh, hook a brother up.
ALSO:
I need fixxed on vent so I can move into the admin channels and drag Tim around with me.

-Howi
t[-_-t]
Back to top Go down
Reconsniper

Reconsniper

PostSubject: Re: Howitzer needs some attention.   Howitzer needs some attention. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Welcome back howi.
Now all we have to do is get in touch with patton and we will have the orig. members.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hendrix

Dr. Hendrix

PostSubject: Re: Howitzer needs some attention.   Howitzer needs some attention. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 am

Well there are still a few MIA. I know johnny, smokey, and smokey's wife are all over at mhm. But what about tequila? he sort of dropped off the radar.
Back to top Go down
-WasTed-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Howitzer needs some attention.   Howitzer needs some attention. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:51 am

Howi wrote:
Hi.
Tried to register on the forums as " t[-_-t]0W1 " never got a confirmation email.
Now I can't use that name or email.
So, uh, hook a brother up.
ALSO:
I need fixxed on vent so I can move into the admin channels and drag Tim around with me.

-Howi
t[-_-t]

Ill fix ya up Howi
Back to top Go down
Reconsniper

Reconsniper

PostSubject: Re: Howitzer needs some attention.   Howitzer needs some attention. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Besides tequila and patton, grim, hollywood, noodles and smokey, johnny and smokey wife, who else can u guys remember?
Back to top Go down
Reconsniper

Reconsniper

PostSubject: Re: Howitzer needs some attention.   Howitzer needs some attention. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Opps just remembered blue, smooth, and islandtime, and then that guy killahopp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howitzer needs some attention.   Howitzer needs some attention. Empty

Back to top Go down

Howitzer needs some attention.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Innovative Gaming :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: