Innovative Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to innovative gaming: a community dedicated to fun after the 9-5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Words

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Me

Words Empty
PostSubject: Words   Words EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Now if you where in game/vent tonight you heard me go off for the first time. The reason is the word "Retarded". Now I have a 9yr old w/ Down Syndrome and I hate it that people use that word like it is OK. Is Nigger Ok? Is Spik Ok. NO!!!!!!! My son was called "a retarded idiot" at school last year by a 7yr old, and nothing was done about it. If my son would of used the N word.....OMG the news would have been called, the police and news paper. WTF is wrong w/ people that word hurts too. Do you know that the 1st people killed by Hitler were MR/DD or Mentaly Retareded/ Developmentaly Disabled. They and the elderly were the 1st to get gassed and lethal injections. I am sorry I used the N word here and in game, but my point to use it was the fact that it seems to be "OK" to use the R word as I call so why not the rest........
Back to top Go down
Reconsniper

Reconsniper

Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words   Words EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Im sure who ever said this didnt mean to be disrespectful to you or your son.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hendrix

Dr. Hendrix

Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words   Words EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:38 am

For whom ever used this term, we have been over this. You will treat every player in our ventrilo, and our clan with the utmost respect. And that respect may vary depending on the person. But you must keep this in mind. After freak responded this way a few months ago I completely cut my usage, and I'm thankful that he got me to do that. Let a lesson be taken from this boys. Know where you are before you open your mouths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Words Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words   Words Empty

Back to top Go down

Words
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Innovative Gaming :: Public :: General-
Jump to: