Innovative Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to innovative gaming: a community dedicated to fun after the 9-5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recent events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Star
Admin
Star

recent events Empty
PostSubject: recent events   recent events EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 pm

ok, so its come to my attention that there are some ruffled feathers around here lately. certain individuals who are unhappy with whats happened in the past week or 2 with this clan. first of all, i know a lot of the hardcore fps guys are pissed that HoN swept half of us up by storm. i hear all kinds of negative comments about the game and those of us who play it, so in response: deal with it, we enjoy it, so grow up or fuck off. just cuz u dont like a game doesnt mean u should hate on it or ppl that play it. some of u refuse to even try it. u r just so stuck in what u wanna do that nothing else could possibly matter. And if u dont wanna try it, just say ur not into it and move on, cuz its gettin a bit ridiculous. im also very guilty of this in the past, so this goes for me just as much as anyone else.

the reason i came to this group of gamers is cuz it was a multi-gaming clan, no one was restricted to one game, that is a freedom that seems to slowly be eroding. i understand it sux for u guys who dont play HoN cuz u have no one to play BF or MW2 with, and i feel shitty about it. wasted espescialy paid for a server we only used for 3 weeks, and even tho he didnt ask us for anything to help pay for it, we did kinda bail on it, which is shitty. i can also see this issue as a whole is slowly breaking down some of the unity we as a clan have enjoyed in the past. and obviously something should be done about it.

i think it goes without saying that we all love fps games, espescialy battlefield bc2, so lets set up some scrim times, maybe every sunday after the meeting we all hop in a server for an hour or 2. sounds like a good idea to me. i go thru phases as a gamer, one week ill be hardcore fps, then ill switch to mmo or rts for a bit and come back, its how i am. when starcraft 2 comes out i gaurantee i wont be playing anything else for at least 6 months, so get over it. i liek all the ppl here, and the ones that annoy me sometimes get the mute button for 5 min every now and then and im fine, and i still liek gameing with them. so lets quit with the negative crap, and get back to some unity, and inbetween time we can all play what we want without fear of judgment.
Back to top Go down
https://innovativegaming.forumotion.net
ragex22

recent events Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent events   recent events EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Agreed this problem is getting a bit out of hand. As I am not really in [i] I do feel for both sides, however as a clan that is trying to compete in any FPS (BC2,MW2,etc) practices should be scheduled to keep unity and focus. My friend Kaz was part of a competitive team, which like you guys played many other games than the one they compete on. The Team was unified in one desire which was to have FUN and have a more family friendly environment....not saying they didn't fight at all or have any problems (every clan does). The reason they stuck around was that they had fun playing with the people around them and enjoyed competition.

Personally I do see this clan being competitive in the games we play together. Even despite any fallout's that may occur people still come back with the intention of having fun. That says allot about a clan and does show some unity. Star's view is correct in announcing that the bickering should stop and lets talk via vent or this forum about setting up a practice and moving on to be more competitive. Although I might misconceive Stars message and add in a silver line on it. I think it is fair to say that's what was the intention of the post. Even so though WASTED is paying for a server for the clan....that is something that is hard to find nowadays. Money is a bit scarce to go around spending on things that are not returning the investment. As Wasted is pretty fair I think we do owe at least two practices a week so its not going to waste...even if it is just us playing around on it. The server was bought for us in hopes that [i] would compete. Let's try it out and see how far it goes and in the meantime off of practice play what we like.....see both sides win lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Reconsniper

Reconsniper

recent events Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent events   recent events EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:44 pm

To be honest i have never sucked harder at a game then hon. I dont really feel like getting good at or playing it again. I know where Wasted and the others that dont play it feel like because i dont like the game tbh and i feel like most of the people that i enjoy playing games with are branching off and playing other games but im not going to bitch at them for doing this if they have more fun playing that. It is all about fun so why play something you are not enjoying.

I think the competition idea for the clan would be great. Maby have a scrim on sunday or saturday, that hopefully could bring the clan closer, but i dont think this is something that will last if it is just a show up if you want to play or not because the people that are getting bored of bc2 will still play what they want.

I guess im just going to stick to fps and im not dissing on the hon players because the only reason i tried it was because my the majority of the clan was trying it out. Just let me know if you want to play BC2 or COD because im always up. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chomper

Chomper

recent events Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent events   recent events EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 pm

My deal is I go where the players go (Most of the time, I am the only clan member that plays Aion so this is not always true) because the fun is teamwork with people I am familiar with or friendly competition. Competing against unknown people with a team of unknown people (As in I don't know them, not in the sense of reputation) just isn't fun for me. So I played HoN and loved it, because as Wasted said I do like to "throw gay little lighnting bolts" at people at watch their avatars explode in bloody mess. Smile BUT if a group of people are playing BC or COD, I will join them as well. If we have set nights where we play COD or BC or some other random game, I will be there!

Also, I'm out of job right now so I played HoN because it was free Smile

-Chomper-
Back to top Go down
Star
Admin
Star

recent events Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent events   recent events EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:40 pm

recon made a good point, dont play bc at a set time just to show up, im nto bored with it, im just into something else right now, if we had scrims id fucking love it
Back to top Go down
https://innovativegaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

recent events Empty
PostSubject: Re: recent events   recent events Empty

Back to top Go down

recent events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Innovative Gaming :: Members only :: Suggestions-
Jump to: