Innovative Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to innovative gaming: a community dedicated to fun after the 9-5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on TWL...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reconsniper

Reconsniper

Thoughts on TWL... Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on TWL...   Thoughts on TWL... EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Do we plan on having an S&D team and a HQ team for TWL?

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewladder.asp?ladder=CoD+MW2%3A+NA+%2D+Stock+%2D+5v5+Search+and+Destroy

(I think the first link is S&D 5v5 but is not Hardcore, but it does have the most teams signed up for it. The 5v5 S&D team that is hardcore has 89 teams signed up i think so we might want to play non hc just to see whats its like)

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewladder.asp?ladder=CoD+MW2%3A+NA+%2D+HardCore+%2D+4v4+HeadQuarters

(The second link is teh 4v4 Headquarters Hardcore ladder which is definitly something we should look into)

Anyways just wanted to see some of the thoughts on this even though we probably wont start for a while.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Hendrix

Dr. Hendrix

Thoughts on TWL... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on TWL...   Thoughts on TWL... EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:11 pm

From what I saw, many of the teams from the first MW we played with are already on the HC 5v5 ladder, so I would suggest jumping onto that. But I wouldn't mind hitting some softcore, as long as all our starters have got their AKs ready!
Back to top Go down
-WasTed-
Admin

Thoughts on TWL... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on TWL...   Thoughts on TWL... EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 pm

We will talk about this in next weeks meeting, show up for it or maybe 1 of them.......
Back to top Go down
Reconsniper

Reconsniper

Thoughts on TWL... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on TWL...   Thoughts on TWL... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Im really srry that i havent been able to make it to the meetings i have been busy with homework and finals. I will be leaving for New Orleans on Sunday but will be back by friday so i will be sure to make it to that meeting. Again my apologies.
Back to top Go down
-WasTed-
Admin

Thoughts on TWL... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on TWL...   Thoughts on TWL... EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 am

Recon i was just playing. this is a place to have fun, school and shit comes first np man. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on TWL... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on TWL...   Thoughts on TWL... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on TWL...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Innovative Gaming :: Members only :: Scrims-
Jump to: